Hardwood guarantees a pleasing, warm, and natural living atmosphere. The color of the wood can be matched with the existing
furnishings, but it is important to remember that the color is going to change a little as the wood matures. We would be pleased to advise you in this regard.
- Solid nail-down only - use for above ground, or sub-floors; requires correct expansion allowances between vertical
- Longstrip float, and/or nail-down - used for all grade levels on wood sub-floors and/or concrete slabs
- Engineered float, or nail-down - use for any grade level on wood sub-floors and/or concrete slabs
- Sweep or vacuum regularly to remove debris and accumulated dirt from the floor.
- Never use a wet mop, or attempt cleaning a hardwood floor with water.
- Water can dull your floor's finish and permanently damage the wood.
- Although hardwood floors can be scratched, any scratches to the finished top layer are usually easy to repair.
- Over time, sunlight will change the color of most stained hardwood flooring to some degree.
- Hardwood floor finishes can be restored to their original luster.